At City Church, we understand how things in the world seem out of control. We have several people living in our City Livin’ Center where we offer a program to those addicted to alcohol and drugs that are willing to change their situation, and that will commit to our 12 to 18 month program requirements.
We also have another group living with us in the City Navigation Center. These are folks that are working or want to find work to get out of being unhoused. In the meantime, we offer an address, phone number, clothing, and staff that helps with resumes, job searching, and finding housing.
To further assist the unhoused or low income folks living in their auto and who only want an un-hassled place to spend the night, we offer City Park N Sleep.
City Park N Sleep Directions
We offer this service to everyone equally, on a first come, first served basis. We expect everyone to behave civilly, to be respectful to all–especially staff, and to obey all the rules.
- Hours or Operation: 4 :00 p.m. to 8 :00 a.m.
- Vehicle must be in running order
- No alcohol or drugs allowed
- No boats or trailers allowed
- Showers are available at 4:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner is available from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Breakfast is available from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m.
- Once on site for the night, you must stay on-site:
- Sunday to Thursday by 9:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday by 10:00 p.m.
- Curfew is 10:00 p.m.
- Except for restroom trips, visitors must remain inside their autos
- Prior to leaving in the morning, all trash must be picked up.
We do our best to watch over and make our guests comfortable. To extend a further welcome and hospitality, you’re invited to join us:
- Wednesday night, you’re invited to attend Encounter at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday night, youth from 11 to 17 years of age are invited to attend our youth group GANG meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday night, you’re invited to attend Celebrate Recovery at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday morning, you’re invited to Sunday service at 10:30 a.m.
Thank you for your support of City Park N Sleep. If you care to donate to help pay for blankets, towels, and other personal items, the Giving Link is below. Please use the drop down menu to the City Park N Sleep.
God Bless You and Thank You Very Much!
Follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and City Church Fairfield app